As we all know in Asian Seekh Kababs are so popular especially in Pakistan.There are different methods of making Seekh Kababs and everyone has different recipe of this….Today I am sharing with you Behari Seekh Kabab recipe which you will like a lot.Its easy and not much time consuming and you can cook it Behari Seekh Kabab with different methods like you can grill it on coal or if you donot have coal stove you can bake it in oven as well oven for 350 to 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes and after that give a smoke to it..ok donot waste much time lets have a look Behari Seekh Kabab recipe.
Ingredients for Behari Seekh Kabab:
- Boneless Beef 1kg (in thin steaks shape)
- Yogurt 1cup
- Mustard oil 1 cup
- Raw papaya 2 Tb-sp
- Onion paste 2 Tb-sp
- Ginger paste 1 Tb-sp
- Garlic Paste 1 Tb-sp
- Cumin powder 1 tea-sp
- Black pepper 1 tea-sp
- Salt 1 tea-sp
- Red paprika powder 2 tea-sp
- Garam Masala 1 tea-sp
- Poppy seeds(khus khas) 1 tea sp
- Cooking oil
Behari Seekh Kabab Recipe Method:
- Take a bowl put in it a beef then salt and mustard oil. leave it for 2 hours
- Take a bowl mix yogurt, raw papaya, onion paste, garlic ginger paste, all spices, poppy seeds and mix the beef you left for 2 hours mix all ingredients very well and leave it for 2 hours again
- Take marinade beef and skewers the separately .Grill them on low heat fo 10 to 15 minutes each side.
- Important thing apply oil on Behari Seekh Kabab with the help of brush.
- When these Behari Seekh Kabab turns brown squeeze lemon on it.
- Sever with onion and green chatni….yummyyyy…