Hello everyone today we are sharing our first home made recipe with you all…it is really very easy. The thing is you have to do little bit creative….you can have this Egg Sandwich in breakfast or with noon tea….or you can make it for you children’s….you children will love this Homemade Egg Sandwich. Let’s not waste much time check out the Egg Sandwich recipe….
- Boiled egg 1 (Chopped)
- Bread Slices 2 (toasted)
- Lettuce Leaf 1
- Mayonnaise 2 (T sp)
- Coriander leaves 2 (Tb sp Chopped)
- Green Onion 1 (T sp)
- Pick up hard boiled egg, mash it with a fork.
- Mix mayonnaise, onion, Coriander with the egg.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the whole mixture on one toasted slice of bread and spread it then put lettuce on it and cover it with another slice.
- Serve it with ketchup and potato chips.