In this article we will be helping out all those women that are anxious to know about the Roast Tomato and Pepper Pasta Recipe. There would be many women that would wish to try out this delicious and tasty dish at their home kitchen. However, the recipe has been quite simple and easy too. In the very beginning we will begin to highlight all the main ingredients that will be added in the Roast Tomato and Pepper Pasta Recipe.
Ingredients For Roast Tomato And Pepper Pasta Recipe:
- 800g ripe tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 2 yellow peppers, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- Pinch of sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400g pasta twists or shells
- 75g pitted black olives
- Good handful fresh basil leaves, torn
- 40g shaved vegetarian Parmesan
Roast Tomato And Pepper Pasta Recipe Method:
Now we will mention step by step about all the cooking guidelines for the completion of the recipe.
- Take a round bowl and add all the tomatoes, peppers and sliced garlic in it and sprinkle the sugar in it.
- Now add some oil in it along with the salt and pepper and roast the whole mixture for 40 minutes.
- Now start cooking the past as it has been offered with the instructions and add all the hot vegetables and olive in it and stir it gently.
Well in these three simple steps you delicious and tasty Roast Tomato and Pepper Pasta recipe will be all ready to drive the people crazy for your cooking.